Heartland Auctions Bill Goodwin

Heartland Auctions Bill Goodwin

I have been told that people are paying for winning items and not receiving the cards they bought from Bill Goodwin and Heartland in their auction ending March 13. One item in particular was a card over 6 figures. If anyone has any information please respond or send me a PM or email. Thank you.

Re: Heartland Auctions Bill Goodwin

I've always thought that Goodwin was slow, not scammer.

To add to this story Bill Goodwin has still not delivered a 6 figure card to a buyer that has been paid for a month ago nor has he refunded the guys money. Each day is another story that turns out not to be true. I am letting you all know so you can deal with him at your own risk. Very unfortunate what is happening here and I suspect Goodwin is about to have a whole bunch of trouble on his hands.

CuriousGeorge wrote:
    Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 pm
    To add to this story Bill Goodwin has still not delivered a 6 figure card to a buyer that has been paid for a month ago nor has he refunded the guys money. Each day is another story that turns out not to be true. I am letting you all know so you can deal with him at your own risk. Very unfortunate what is happening here and I suspect Goodwin is about to have a whole bunch of trouble on his hands.
    my guess is he's at disney world?

I saw a banner ad for Heartland Auctions on Net 54 earlier this year. Now I don’t see one. I hope everything is OK between Bill and Leon. The hobby is a better place with those two in it.

There are many stories about Goodwin and his auctions, including a propensity to spend a lot of time at Disney World